The Best Commercial Inline Water Filter for Ice Makers and Fountains with 3/8″ tubings
The Woder 10K-JG-3/8″ Inline Water Filter uses quick-connect JG connectors that fit ALL refrigerators and ice-makes with copper or plastic 3/8-inch tubing to ensure a watertight connection, so you can rest easy after installation.
Introducing the Woder 10K-JG
– A Lasting Filter Solution
Long-term Peace of mind comes standard in the Woder 10K-JG Inline waer filters. The usual 6-month standard of today’s water filters does not apply with a Woder inline filter-our filters operate 3 years / 10,000 gallons maintenance free.
– Protect the Water You Drink
Get away from chlorine, lead, and other volatile compounds and heavy metals. Our powerful multi-blend catalysts remove unwanted and unhealthy mater from your water source, leaving crisp and clear water and ice. NOTE: If your fridge requires the original filter is installed for water to flow, just leave it in-the Woder 10K-JG will filter out contaminants from your water before it reaches the fridge’s original filter.
– More Capacity Than Any Other Filter
Most cartridges have 250-450 Gallons of capacity, while the Woder 10K-JG Fridge Filter will purify 10,000 gallons of municipal water guaranteed.
Take the solution to your filter needs into your own hands.
Please note: TDS meters (or PPM) are not an effective to way to check this filter and not an effective to way to check or test water. TDS meter are known to also pick up ions. Essential minerals are also picked up by TDS meters.
- Inline Water Filter (not under sink water filter) with JG-3/8″ connections – Fit All 3/8″ Plastic Flex Tubing and Flexible Copper Tubing used for water supply to ice makers and refrigerators, etc. 3/8″ JG also fit the 1/4″ PEX TUBING as its O.D. is the same as 1/4″ Tube. DOES NOT FIT BRAIDED HOSES.
- PURE AND HEALTHY WATER – WITH NO MORE BOTTLES IN THE FRIDGE – Eliminates Lead, Heavy metals, Chlorine, Mercury, PFCs, TMHs, VOCs, Glyphosate, Chromium 6, Trihalomethanes, Detergent, Turbidity, Unpleasant odors and tastes, so you and your family enjoy pure, healthy, spring-fresh water from the tap.
- LASTS FOR A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS OR 10,000 GALLONS – Notes: For longest life, use with municipal treated cold water only, not well water. Do not use with salty or softened water. Connects for use only with cold water for drinking.
- ADVANCED SELECTIVE FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY – removes 99.9% of contaminants while it leaves in essential minerals. (Reverse osmosis filters out everything, including the minerals your body needs. As far as nutrition goes, experts consider it essentially dead water).
- ENJOY TAP WATER AS PURE AND HEALTHY AS SPRING WATER – Woder filters are built with materials approved by the National Science Foundation (NSF) and tested by independent laboratories to ANSI standards (American National Standards Institute), so you can have complete confidence in the quality of Woder-filtered water.