The WSP spin down sediment filter is ideal for filtering out course sediment. The stainless steel screen makes the flushing and cleaning process very simple, allowing flushing of the contaminants through the bottom of the filter when the cartridge begins to get clogged. This allows the stainless steel filter cartridge to be used over and over again without needing to be replaced. The 1 inch outlet MNPT fitting provides a maximum 20 gpm flow rate, and the WSP-50 also features 3/4 inch NPT threads on the inlet and outlet. The housing is manufactured with NSF listed, FDA approved grade materials.
Mesh pore rating: 50 micron
Dry weight: 1 lb
Dimensions: 3.5″ width x 9″ height
Suitable temperature range: 40 – 100 °F
Suitable pressure range: 20 – 90 psi:
iSpring LittleWell 3/4 inch Push-Fit X Male Pipe Thread Lead-Free Brass Coupling is the easiest way to connect two plumbing pipes in both residential and commercial applications. The coupling features a lead-free solid brass body with push-fit connections to create solid seals and gives you a 1/2 in. Male NPT Adapter on the opposite end. iSpring LittleWell Push-Fit fittings allow you to join copper, CPVC or PEX pipes in any combination with no glue, soldering, clamps or unions. Just insert the pipe and the inside stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is also easy with the use of the simple removal tool so fittings and valves can be easily separated and reused.
- High impact stainless steel mesh filter screen rated at 50 Micron
- Ideal first layer of filtration before a larger filtration system
- Flushable and reusable, takes considerable workload off finer filters that follow behind it; helps create a multi-layer gradient filtration system for better filtration results and longer filter life
- See through housing offers easy visual monitoring; stainless steel body with 1-year warranty
- Comes with Two 3/4″ Lead-free Push-Fit Plumber Fittings for connecting standard PEX, PVC, CPVC and Copper pipes; Flush out valve has garden hose barb fitting